I am not afraid of dying anymore because. ............

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am not afraid of dying anymore because. ............


I am not afraid of dying anymore because I have had the honor of meeting the most
beautiful girl to walk on the face of earth. I will cherish our relationship until my last
breath. I love you sweetheart.

You have put up with my idiosyncrasies and insecurities since the day you met me. Today I
am a stronger and better person, just because of you and I promise to be the man of your
dreams, now and forever.

You are not a part of my life babe, you are my life. I love you.
You are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last one I think about when
I sleep. Day in and day out, I remind myself how lucky I am to have you. I love you
sweetheart, thanks for being mine.


1 comment :

  1. wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ossim superb fantabulous d way u wrote it

    ReplyDelete

Translate

2

Featured Post

Unless you have known what love is, you have not known what melody is.

The Divine Melody Unless you have known what love is, you have not known what melody is. oshoIt is the meeting, orgasmic meeting, of death a...

THANK YOU

I know your time is valuable and limited resource for each of you.Thank you for read my blog

kauu production. Powered by Blogger.